Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hiking up Sabino Canyon

While the Lewis's were in town we decided to take a hike up Sabino Canyon.  It was about 100 degrees but that just made the waterfall feel better!!  Jack brought up the rear!!

Scampering up a slippery rock...
...so they could slide back down....
catching frogs and tadpoles...


checking out a bush covered with butterflies...
Bailey had a fun time with her cousins, she already has ditched day from kindergarten and has not even been in school for a week.

3 comments:

The Alvords said...

It was so fun seeing you guys last night! We both wish we lived closer to you guys. The whole family looks great and that flower in Bailey's hair looks amazing.

ecuakim said...

Hi guys!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I didn't realize until I saw the link on Courtney and Josh's blog. How fun! Nice to be able to keep up to date on what's going on with you!

Lora Gooch said...

Shannon. I tagged you on my blog. (Can't wait to see you Saturday)