Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Big Apple!!

                                            
Bailey and I flew out to visit the Lewis's in New York for Colombus Day Weekend.  We used just about every form of transportation possible in one day (cars, feet, subway, train, ferry, taxi, and horse carriage).  We had a blast and saw lots of fun things in the city.  Maline and I also took a day and walked and shopped on 5th Ave., ate a nice dinner -the hot chocolate @ Max Brenner's was a highlight!!  We saw a show, tried Junior's Cheeesecake and were thoroughly exhausted after all the walking.  I quickly changed into my tennis shoes on the second day after acquiring some nice blisters trying to be fashionable on our first day's excursions.  It was a whirlwind two days and then we were off to see Fall in the Berkshires and Vermont.  

3 comments:

Lora Gooch said...

I love your pictures, the ones from Vermont came out really vibrant! And I love the video idea that way you can do it all in one post. You should try to change your layout so that people can see more than one post as they scroll down so they don't miss any. I clicked on "older posts" to see the Vermont pic.
We had a really good time with you guys and can't wait for you to come out again sometime. Next, you'll have to come stay in RI. :)

Gooch Family said...

Glad you got the slideshow to work. The Vermont pictures are amazing!

ecuakim said...

Oh I just love NYC!!! Jose and I honeymooned there and even took a helicopter ride over the city! It was truly amazing. What a fun trip.