Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what have we been up to lately?

I thought I should catch up a little ...Here's some easter pictures

Disneyland trip in April to watch Maddie play volleyball...
A conversation with a princess

Mexico trips in may and june...


finding shells with Grandma Gooch

A 6th birthday party down  on the farm...

Birthday donuts at school...
a fun softball season...
Bailey really liked to play catcher...
A trip to the butterfly gardens with Keegan, Doug, and Mieke


And the first lost tooth--pulled by Mom of course!!
She wasn't so happy during the extraction process!!
Until next time....

3 comments:

Lora Gooch said...

Wow you've been busy. I love the pic of Bailey and the princess. Can't wait for Mexico.

Rachel said...

Fun stuff! I love Disneyland every bit as much now as I did when I was a kid. Do your kids love it too?

becca said...

You guys have way too much fun! The picture of Bailey and Cinderella is darling!